-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19scamp71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
March Performance serpentine belt pulley conversion. New price $589.00 at Summit. Will fit small block mopar 1970 and newer. Complete with alternator and used belts. $250 shipped to lower 48. Located in Burnsville, MN.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mch-40405/overview/

Attachments

• 2014-03-02 10.52.07 (800x450).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 512
Oh man, I am super-tempted and I only live about 20 minutes from you, I think! I like the looks of that setup a lot. I have a brand new alternator already, do you know if i could swap out the pullies?

Thanks,
-Doug

so, no mods needed? Searching for more info right now and it sounds like it should be plug and play for my setup, I think? My w-pump inlet is on lower passenger side.

you guys realize the pictures show a setup that is neither serpentine nor is suspect from March , those sure look like my CVF Racing setup , just saying , price isn't bad tho . See their 360-ps-system 368.00 new .

PS sorry Mods for commenting in a for sale thread but I believe I am providing relevant information to those who might not otherwise realize what they are contemplating buying .

This is actually a Multi-V type belt set-up judging from the pictures. I can't speak as to what brand it is.

Look closer and you will see that it is indeed a serpentine belt setup. There is also two serpentine belts in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back