Not open for further replies.

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 14x7 5-4.5 Big Bolt pattern rally wheels and Cooper Cobra radial tires for sale. Wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them. I bought them for my wife's Dart about 4 years ago and it has been sitting in the garage ever since. They are a little dusty but will clean up just fine. Too cold to break out the water hose right now.

The wheels are new 14x7 Wheel Vintiques I purchased from Summit Racing. Think I paid around $98 a piece for them. Back spacing is 4.25"

The tires are 2 different sizes. P205/70r14 and P215/70r14 Cooper Cobras. Tires still have the nubs on them.

Caps and trim rings are driver quality with typical small nicks and dings from road use. Asking $500 or best reasonable offer.

The wife has decided that she wants the car to have more of a Pro Touring look so I am letting these go. I only have a picture of 2 of them . The other 2 are on the car as I am in just finishing up the mini tub on it. All 4 tires have the same wear on them.

Wheels and tires are located southwest side of Indianapolis. I prefer pickup only since they are too heavy and awkward to ship. I do work in Chicago and would be willing to meet someone close to there. I might be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance Indy from as well for some gas money.
PM me please if interested. I will get back with you as soon as possible. I work out of town and am only available a few days a week. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2012-03-05_17-27-05_863.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 314
  • 2012-03-05_17-27-24_961.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 315
price dropped to $450. May consider partial trade for a clean set of small block magnum heads, preferable ready to run.

Would you consider breaking up the set?
I'm looking for two 14x7 rims and four center caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back