-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 LBP 14" steel wheels with tires that all hold air and a set of hub cap's. Tire's are P195/75R14, they came with this 1974 Scamp that now has a set of Rally's on it. $100.00 for everything buyer to pay for shipping from Clarkston, Michigan.
Thanks
Bob

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

I checked on shipping these for another member and it was more than I am asking for the whole set, so if you are close by it would be better or I can meet you within a reasonable distance say about 50 miles from Clarkston Michigan.
Bob

I checked on shipping these for another member and it was more than I am asking for the whole set, so if you are close by it would be better or I can meet you within a reasonable distance say about 50 miles from Clarkston Michigan.
Bob
Bob,
I have a sister that lives in Birmingham, Mich. How far from there? The '75 Scamp Brougham I bought has 15' rims & tires on it. I want to find some good '14 rims because of the wire rim wheel covers that are in the trunk are in pretty good shape. I'm looking to restore as close to original as I can. I'm new to all this, but I'm assuming these rims will fit on my '75 Scamp. I do not have the car at my house yet to measure.

Hi, Birmingham is not far from me at all maybe about 30 minutes at max. As long as your 75 Scamp has the large bolt pattern which it should these will be all you need. If you are looking for pristine you will have to re-paint them, but they are in good shape. The tires are nothing to wright home about but they all hold air and would last you about one year. If you are interested I will deliver them to your sister at no charge, I do not think the wheel covers are correct for your 75 though but you said you have the wire wheel covers anyway. Check and let me know and if so get me her address and phone number through a conversation so I can let her know when I can get there or in case I get lost. I will start a conversation with you and give you my phone number incase she wants to give me a call instead.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back