-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Set of 72 dart fenders. These are originaly off a 72 dart custom. I had them on dart swinger but I got better fenders. These fenders aren't in the best shape and the price reflects that. There is minor rot, some damage from minor fender benders. The pictures tell the story much better than I can.

I am selling the fenders only, no fender extentions, no headlight buckets, no marker lights, no trim.ONLY FENDERS.

I was hoping to get $150 for both fenders together. I could bring these to the mopar show at carlisle on saturday the 7th. Otherwise this is local pickup only. Really hoping to sell these prior to carlisle.

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Bump....

Id trade for a working laptop with a decent battery, I would need to be able to watch movies on it, surf the web and use tunerstudio.

Would trade for a nice black carpet as well for a 73 dart 2 door (the one in my signature)

Money talks make me an offer I can't refuse.

Bump

Need money, would take $100 for both fenders. great start to swap a 73-76 over.

Don't need a laptop anymore as a trade.

adding to the trades list,

nice 4 speed shift mechanism

go wing underside brackets for dart swinger. not sure what these go for so dunno if it would be full or partial trade.

set of small block valve covers, something cool?

Set of two flowmaster 10 series, or cherry bomb extreme mufflers. they are the real small chambered muffler. really need 2.5 or bigger. let me know what you have.

22re turbo stuff?

Come on guys I need cash, or mopar stuff! (thats what i end up buying with cash anyway!)

Ill take $75 for both fenders. (half my original asking price)

Remember these are fenders only no trim, fender extentions, lights.

Talk to me!! I am a reasonable person!!

what year is your dart?the black one ion the pic,i see your from long island how bad was your damage from sandy?

how much to ship to 43311? i just need the top mounting rail to cut out and weld into my 67. dont want to pay too much. let me know.

any word on shipping to 43311. i'll buy them if you let me know. may even have you cut the tops off and just send those if shipping is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back