several dusters for sale...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is a red valiant, but that's my buddy's car, and so is the cuda. he has about 30 of them, and he's not selling. he's an a-body fanatic, and that's where i take my cars for fixing, or tuning.

i live in tucson,az

i looking to get $2000 for the green valiant gold duster.

i don't live in new mexico, i got that from my buddy who went to iraq, and knew i loved duster.

not sure if the '73 has disc brakes, but it could be a parts cars, it would be a shame to use it for parts. the parts i have are compressors, master cylinders, super six setup, rebuildable slant 6, wiring harness for duster, and dart, compressor lines.

ya i'd most likely use it for parts and then either sell it or keep it around and one day turn it into a drag car...don't worry i wouldn't crush it lol

are you looking to make a parts car out of the 70,71 or 72? if so...I would be interested, I am looking for the tail light panel and tail lights out of a 70 or 71....I have the 72 style and I dont like them as much....I am also interested in a title and vin plate ( long story ) brake booster,wiper motor,fire wall forward engine/headlights wireing harness, 340 shark tooth grill if you have one,front and rear bumper, glove box liner....thats about it....if you could please PM me and let me know if your interested in getting rid of any of that and prices on what your willing to sell I would appreciate it,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back