Sex sells

-
thing is ...the OP says "sex sells" and there is a pic of a woman next to a car.

so then what is exactly is being defined as "sex" ......is it the woman in general......a pretty face......a girl wearing a mini skirt or toilet paper shorts and high heels ? is it a certain pose? is it the combo of woman + car?

I would hate to think that a woman in general is being defined as "sex" because there is a lot more to some women and more to life than just acting like a bunch of animals in heat.

slap.gif
Rani I think you missed his point.

Awwww, thank you both! :love5::love7::love4:

:protest: Maybe some of those girls won't ducter ... this one just had her 48th birthday. And all of the equipment is stock and original. :-D

I'm honored to get the mention Pete. << hug >> As an afterthought though, I'm not selling cars and I doubt if any of them powder coat so there's no "competition" involved.

This requires photographic evidence! :glasses7:

*ducks and runs from thrown parts*

Rani,
I think you answered you own question. I knew you were sharp.

On the OP.
I prefer real over artificial.
I prefer green over orange.

thing is ...the OP says "sex sells" and there is a pic of a woman next to a car.

so then what is exactly is being defined as "sex" ......is it the woman in general......a pretty face......a girl wearing a mini skirt or toilet paper shorts and high heels ? is it a certain pose? is it the combo of woman + car?

I would hate to think that a woman in general is being defined as "sex" because there is a lot more to some women and more to life than just acting like a bunch of animals in heat.

I think that sweet,innocent virginal looking, possible Sunday school teacher beside the car pretty much should get my point across.

Sex Sells

Yes it does, besides I've never been a big fan of "E" bodies. "I like 'em, but don't love 'em". As Gomer Pile once said.

Now the pics with the red '68 "B" body and the Orange and black 69 "B" body are a different story. lol

-
Back