SF Rod and Custom Show

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
I hope some of you can make it to the SF Rod and Custom show at the Cow Palace, January 11, 12, 13, 2008. the lady and i will have our cars there(68 cuda, 58 studebaker) in the lower building, i believe in the first room on the left. we will be part of a display for our car club, Golden State Rods.

Hope to see you there.

Joyce & I (as well as Matt and his gal) will be there but I am not sure which day we are going. Should we plan on meeting up for a short while on a specific day/time?

we should be there on saturday and then later on sunday to pick up the cars. we could then maybe meet up either day? all of you let me know what your schedules are like and we can plan from there.

Used to go to that in the early 90s when it was still at the Oakland/Alameda Collisuem. My dad had a car accepted (it used to be invitation only...is it still?) in about 92. GREAT show!!

It looks like we will be there Saturday (because of the Sharks game on Sunday). What time would be good to meet up? Steve, maybe we could meet up at your car. It's in the lower hall, correct?

it opens at 10 am? maybe looking at meeting up about 12-1? at our cars sounds like the best place to meet up at. lets hear from others that might be going as well.

c'mon john, how much could a round trip plane ticket be????:toothy10:

I'd LOVE to... but Amy will be in Utah that weekend skiing with her Father. I have to work and take care of our Mutt....But... I'll try and lobby for a Brother-in-law visit next year during the SF Show. That's how I made it Mopars at the Strip in `04. My Wife & her Mother started in with me about going to Las Vegas.

So I picked the weekend. :-D

Hey Steve (and everyone else who was planning on possibly meeting up at the show),

Is there a possibility of meeting up at noon on Sunday (instead of Saturday)? I have a transporter picking up a car on Saturday (was supposed to be Friday and got the call earlier today with the new pick up date). If not, you guys go right ahead and I will try and track down who ever is there on Sunday. I am looking forward to the show.

Hey Steve (and everyone else who was planning on possibly meeting up at the show),

Is there a possibility of meeting up at noon on Sunday (instead of Saturday)? I have a transporter picking up a car on Saturday (was supposed to be Friday and got the call earlier today with the new pick up date). If not, you guys go right ahead and I will try and track down who ever is there on Sunday. I am looking forward to the show.

Aw, shoot! And I was gonna say that I was planning on going up on Saturday, too! Looks like I'll be up there all Saturday afternoon. It'll be nice to meet some fellow FABO's and see your nice and shiny rides :happy6:!

Aw, shoot! And I was gonna say that I was planning on going up on Saturday, too! Looks like I'll be up there all Saturday afternoon. It'll be nice to meet some fellow FABO's and see your nice and shiny rides :happy6:!

we should probably see each other at some point. i will be in my Golden State Rods jacket and be hangin' with Pinky. you CAN'T miss her. i will be there saturday and sunday.

Guys, don't let me stop you from meeting on Saturday. I will track down Steve on Sunday and try to meet near his Barracuda at noontime (just in case anyone else is around at that time). Take some pics when you guys meet up.

they were giving those coupons away in the lobby.

watch out guys, there were some nice cars in there!!

good cars in all sections. well worth the money.

oh and $10 to park.

I will be there tomorrow. Although I will be there with my friend and his family. I will stop by Steve's exhibits but not sure on the time.

-
Back