Shadows....

-
Reaction score
So some of us here have 1 or so people that follow'em around in threads and nit pick and stir away at everything they say, so....

who's your favorite shadow?

And how can we work together more and create a friendlier place by resolving the conflict and keeping it useful?

are some of us more interesting than others?=P~

is it all just a misunderstanding? took it the wrong way kinda thing?

I get tired of coming on here to check my subscribed threads just see that someone wants to argue the trivial bs, I think it distracts more than helps anyone.

If you can relate then comment, if not, don't bother
lets just keep it positive.

well i tend to shadow waggin, by complete accident, but this thread i'm just stalking waggin :D

it is a distraction....sad but forums are full of the internet tough guy...as well as "hall sex"....i think it is also sad that there are a few members that pretty much never start a thread or add anything, unless it is political...

Now I fell left out. I want a shadow.

It does seam like some just like the fight and argue. They like to poke around and try to piss people off. I don't pay them any attention because that is all they are looking for. I notice when they find they are not getting under any ones skin any more they stop coming around.

That's the ones that I show no mercy to,If they ever become a mod they will surely understand.they said to me keep the peace.......they didn't say I had to be nice :snakeman:

It does seam like some just like the fight and argue. They like to poke around and try to piss people off. I don't pay them any attention because that is all they are looking for. I notice when they find they are not getting under any ones skin any more they stop coming around.

That's the ones that I show no mercy to,If they ever become a mod they will surely understand.they said to me keep the peace.......they didn't say I had to be nice :snakeman:

Well Waggin you've succeeded where so many others have failed and you're right about the nice part cuss you aren't. Now lets talk about your sentence structure again:angry7:. I'm Waggins super secret shadow by the way.:snakeman:

I'll bet in real life Waggins just a cuddly old teddy bear. Ya right:-D

Well I following you around for a good grin and your wit :toothy7:
You are right Burnt, I don't put my hands in the fire I just let them burn out.
waggin and the other mod's carry a fire hose :cheers:

Oh Mikey.................... your shadow is here! :snakeman:
Yep!! I do follow you around 8) You was my first member to learn how to use this site and I fallow you here still today 8)
I like hanging out with my elder's :toothy10: If it was not you it was 70Dart Marvin 8) back when I stared pecking this key board,

Memike with over 17,000 posts your every ones shadow! LOL

and it's been fun.
It's not that I get shadowed :toothy10: it's because the members here can't run me off :toothy10: JJ :happy10:
It sure has been a great addition to my life being here and reading more then I ever have in life 8) It sure has been fun following you around here :cheers:

-
Back