Shafers model car thread

-
I wander if they can add a model car forum, much like they added a b body, f body, and pickup trucks. Anyone know who to pm about this question.

since you really dont see the interior, i only detail what i can with paint , i have never used flocking, any others want to chime in for advise on this
it is really easy,you brush white glue where you want the flocking then pour it5 on and shake it around when the white glue dries you tap on the part to get the loose flocking off and your done.looks good in convertibles.

Here's one I've been working on for about 6 months. Getting close. Just a few small details left.
Also a Charger I've started. Don't know what color. Thinking about sassy
grass and calling it snakeinthegrass, or copper and calling it copperhead.

Attachments

• 100_2310.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_2315.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_2318.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 100_2320.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 186
some of mine; These all are based in my webcomic Strippedthreads. Of course I havent updated in over a year though....

Attachments

• plymouth day model 003.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 171
  • plymouth day model 002.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 192
  • models 008.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 190
  • models 009.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 186
  • models 002.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 188
  • models 003.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 167
Here's one I've been working on for about 6 months. Getting close. Just a few small details left.
Also a Charger I've started. Don't know what color. Thinking about sassy
grass and calling it snakeinthegrass, or copper and calling it copperhead.

with the viper engine i would call it coperhead. just my 2cents:happy1:

it is cool that you showed us how you acheived your paint scheme- looks awesome
thanks shafer,that nail color is nice and easy to apply.

Attachments

• 10 old camera 051.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 165
hmm i think we mite could do some thing but i have no cash right now to ship any thing bud
it's cool,if you have a kit i want i can pay the shipping.been there,right now or recently anyway i've had people beating down the door to get cars fixed.now if i could get paid to build models ....by the way i like yor ride,if it had my drivetrain ......

-
Back