Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster_Dude

In the garage
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Due to a serious lack of time to finish, I'm putting my Sharkstooth grille up for sale.
I purchased this grille about two years ago with full intent to finish it. What you see is the condition in which I purchased it. The grille has been well repaired in many areas, mainly the horizontal slats or fins or whatever you may call them, and some areas in the main outer surrounds. In between the smaller surrounds on the back of the grille have been filled with what looks like epoxy to strengthen the center sections. It has been smoothed over and filled in some areas with body filler and a sandable primer was applied. The only thing I have done to it was sanded the driver side section (right side in photos) and it turned out very nice and smooth. The body filler is somewhat heavy in some areas, but it is very sandable and makes for a nice smooth finish once completed. My plan was to sand it out and spray the entire grille with textured argent silver, but I have two other grilles for the project Duster and due to the lack of time I have to devote to this, I'm going to run what I have. This grille will take some time and work to finish, but it has been prepped very well initially by whomever and made to last. It is good enough to spray it how you want and run it if your not looking for perfection. Please check out the photos and judge for yourself. Either way, it is a great starting point if you want to take the time, or just spray it and go.
$225 plus shipping to you.

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

second in line .

I have received MANY pm's about shipping costs.
I ask you bare with me as I'm self-employed and time is not always a luxury for myself. It will take a couple of days for me to find or build a box to give everyone quotes. I'll get to everyone in order, just please be patient.
Thanks for your understanding.

I have received MANY pm's about shipping costs.
I ask you bare with me as I'm self-employed and time is not always a luxury for myself. It will take a couple of days for me to find or build a box to give everyone quotes. I'll get to everyone in order, just please be patient.
Thanks for your understanding.

no problem I understand i'm in no hurry whatsoever .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back