-
Status
Not open for further replies.

quartermilepass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
like the title says, cant afford show quality, frankly not paying 1200 for a grill lol but that's just me. just looking to see what is out there if someone can work with me thad be great if not thanks anyway located nj can pay shipping

yes I did thank you, we talked a little bit, was just told from a few people was a little to high for the condition, im not really sure how much effort it would take to make it newish looking warped and all

I have two. $800. never been repaired or painted so you see what you get. I am close so you can see it and haggle when you pick it up. I will not ship. Rims are included.

There were 4. now there is two. I am keeping one. they are both nice. I will not get them down from upstairs for pics. will no ship so who ever buys them can see them at purchase. Several parties interested since this post first come first serve. If you need my phone number and address ask for it. I will hold them for someone on there way so its not a wasted trip. I have a lot of extra grille chrome in case there is a problem with them. but They should be perfect unless some one bumped the while upstairs getting parts. I don't go up there. Buyers come here every day. Thanks for the interest. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF0112.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF0120.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back