Sharktooth Grille question

-

Lomax

Reaction score
I got my hands on one the other day that was broke in half. I carried to the best person I know to see if it could be saved and indeed, while it doesnt look like it just came out of the box, It is looking spectacular, I should be picking it up in a week or two. (will post pics as soon as I get another camera). I do have a question, All I got was the center piece, not the parts that go around the headlights. Are they the same as a regular grill? Also, id the stainless trim that edges grilles the same?
Thanks
-Will

The edges towards the headlights are different and the stainless is the same. You can get some fiberglass, slap it on the grill and then press the headlight bezels on where they would go and it will shape the fiberglass. but you will have to do some work on the front side to make it look right, also get some aluminum and cut it into the shape of the mounting spots and attach them at the four corners for added support.

The man doing my work is one of the best I have seen. I will tell him what you said and hopefully we can get something going. I am still on the lookout for the outer pieces and my can get my hands on some, while I was out at my friends house today I thought I saw what I needed in one of the parts cars. I will look next time Im out there but its good to know that what I have can be made to work
-Will

-
Back