-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jabdusty57

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys- I know finding one of these is almost as hard as finding an honest politican. Don't know where the bidding will end but right now it's pretty low. Can't figure out how to paste a URL with an iPad but just search ebay for "Plymouth Duster Sharktooth Grille"

1970 1976 Plymouth Duster sharktooth grille
Has one crack at top toward hood
It is missing one small tooth in the grille
It has one very small crack near the headlamp
The aluminum trim needs to be cleaned up but is in really good condition
Has had a place repaired before but the small place has had the original piece glued i
I have most likely made it sound worse than it is but I want to give an accurate description
It is in overall really good shape compaired to what ive seen at shows for sale for big money
Please look closely at pictures
Will box item up for you but shipping is your responsibility UPS delivers to my shop often if you pay shipping I will be glad to send it

Link..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Du...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d4f9926a&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!pYE+LoY!hK4BQK7GUL!kw~~60_1.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 383
  • $(KGrHqJ,!hQF!coSHeWHBQK7GdWUR!~~60_1.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 380
  • $T2eC16F,!)0E9s37F,yLBQK7GEJu4g~~60_1.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 391
I saw this one on e bay the other night. The problem with these grilles is the stress points are the mounting tabs. Not the best picture but it appears that they are missing on this also. Going thru this process on my grille. Standard grille that is trashed and then removal of those mounting tags and then hours and hours of sanding and fitment work. small cracks are a piece of cake. Those mounting tabs will take me 40 hours or more to get them right before I even start painting...

Attachments

• Sharktooth grille resto 036.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 375
  • Sharktooth grille resto 042.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back