[WANTED] sharktooth grille

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has one for sale in SC....its on ebay with free shipping...has both NOS park lenses in boxes....looks good..can give you his phone # if you pm me

I have several, how nice do you require ? I have nice, real nice and NOS brand new in the box ! $$$$ Anybody else out there have a NOS brand new one ? I'd like to compare as this one has not seen daylight, came out of Pittsburgh depot in mid 70's.

Sorry inbox is cleared now..he wants $800 shipped

I have several, how nice do you require ? I have nice, real nice and NOS brand new in the box ! $$$$ Anybody else out there have a NOS brand new one ? I'd like to compare as this one has not seen daylight, came out of Pittsburgh depot in mid 70's.
i need a descent one not all cracked up nos isn't needed it can be bought new around 600 with park lenses please send pictures and prices thanks bill

sir pm me with pics and prices please bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back