Shaved heads and head gasket thickness.

-
Include it in the same post you gave the info,wiseguy
How much compression difference would 10 lbs make ? As much variation thats in these old engines I can guarantee you its not enough to count. Maybe .001. Go troll someone else your not gonna get under my skin.

How much compression difference would 10 lbs make ? As much variation thats in these old engines I can guarantee you its not enough to count. Maybe .001. Go troll someone else your not gonna get under my skin.
I'm not talking about compression you fucken jerk , I'm talking about the gasket Crush get the **** out of here. You don't even understand what I'm saying

I'm not talking about compression you fucken jerk talking about the ******* gasket Crush get the **** out of here. You don't even understand what I'm saying shut the fuk up
I know thats what I'm talking about too the compression of the gasket.

I know thats what I'm talking about too the compression of the gasket.

I'm trying to charitably provide info that.. yes 10 lb more of torque can crush the gasket more... as its operating temps during such clamp...and it's more than .001.
I said it in my post...yet you blew it off and come back with .001
You're a jackass.
...or maybe it's your reading comprehension.

...Say guys that come here as newbies that don't know **** and beg for answers to their questions...who then go start a YT channel posting all the answers given to them as if they're somebody who knows something. hilarious
Keep going

...Say guys that come here as newbies that don't know **** and beg for answers to their questions...who then go start a YT channel posting all the answers given to them as if they're somebody who knows something. hilarious
Keep going
So basically your mad because I gave an answer that you knew first? Your mad because I've actually learned something from this site and now can answer questions that I was formally asking? Grow up dude. Yea when I first started on here I didn't know much and I asked alot of questions and I've learned from those questions. BTW your not the only person on this site that knows the answer to these questions.

There is an example of .005 crush variance shown here with the felpro 8553 permatorque and that doesn't include the high side yet. It's significant, especially with a quench motor. I remember it being maybe .006. We bounced this around 12 or 13 yrs ago I remember. Reader, Search.

-
Back