SHE"S ALIVE, Started the 422 Stroker VIDEO ADDED

-
Sounds pretty racy out those tail pipes; music to my ears. That slight bit of smoke for a fresh engine should be ok. Mine smoked a little for a few minutes then cleared up. Get ready for some serious tire smoking with that bad boy!! Just make sure its a nice wide straight road. No telephone poles is always a plus too!!

Sounds pretty racy out those tail pipes; music to my ears. That slight bit of smoke for a fresh engine should be ok. Mine smoked a little for a few minutes then cleared up. Get ready for some serious tire smoking with that bad boy!! Just make sure its a nice wide straight road. No telephone poles is always a plus too!!
Can't wait for spring to let here loose!:burnout:

Once you feel the torque of that stroker you will never build another stock stroke engine ever again.

Once you feel the torque of that stroker you will never build another stock stroke engine ever again.

What he said. I remember back when people hoped to get the torque close to the same as the HP. The torque on my stroker is more than the HP.

Sounds awesome & nice car.......congrats :burnout:

Rickster

Sounds like a Lion roaring when you had you camera over that stroker engine
I would be so stoked in your position Dustedu2:cheers::cheers:
Sound good to me and I believe that smoke will clear after a few worm ups and cool down myself :thumblef:
All of my builds back in the day I would bring it up to about 200 degrees and let it cool all the way down then fire the monster back up for another complete temp run back to 200 ta 205 :thumblef:
Then get it on the road and put a good hard torque run on it keeping the rpm's down to about 4000 rpm's Change the filter and oil and let that puppy loose :burnout:, let me reframe that, Let that Big Dog loose :burnout:
Congratulations Dustedu2 :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
Dang man :grin: I have not been to Dixon in 34 years :toothy7:
I was in the cell over night and moped the floor for the jailor :iconbigg:
I was in there over night on a battery charge, it did not stick because the father jumped me and he got a face full of my fist.
However I did have the fruit and oatmeal last night from Mcdonalds :iconbigg:

Thanks all, I know the video of a car just running is somewhat boring so the first nice day I will get a nice burnout video up.:burnout:

Nice sounding engine. :thumbup: Didn't think I'd run into another guy from Dixon here. I think I've seen the car around before - like the color. :lol:

Thanks all, I know the video of a car just running is somewhat boring so the first nice day I will get a nice burnout video up.:burnout:

Can't wait to see and hear it. I don't think I'll hold my breath until then though, what with all the snow we've gotten. Probably be April before we see the ground again.:cry:

Nice sounding engine. :thumbup: Didn't think I'd run into another guy from Dixon here. I think I've seen the car around before - like the color. :lol:
It's a small world, It was running a mild 318 til now so it's a BIG change on the power and torque. :headbang: Can't wait to get her out. Say hey if you see me around town.

Yeah, I think I saw it a couple times on Galena last year. I cruise the Ratmobile all the time when I can afford the gas - had it out a couple weeks ago before the big snow hit. :lol: We'll probably run into each other somewhere. :burnout:

Congratulations! Nothing like the excitement of a first startup:burnout:

sounds good! that cam sounds just like i thought it would in a 4"stroker aplication,its alitle meaner at idle with a stockstroke 340!
be prepared for looooooooooong black marks on the road;)

Engine sounds awesome! I too have a solid lifter Comp roller in my engine. Comp's technical support department had me set the lifters at 40 thousanths and it also sounds like a sewing machine (that is when you can here past all of the racket the blower is creating LOL) Anyways NICE work and a BEAUTIFUL car!

-
Back