Shed Robbers

-

grimreaper

Cross Member
Reaction score
One night about midnight an elderly man and his wife were awakened from their sleep by a noise in the back yard. Tha man looked out his window to see that two theives had broken into his shed and were tossing all of his classic car parts over the fence into a pickup. He rushed into the hall, grabbed the phone and dialed 911. He told the dispatcher of two theives only to be put on hold. When the dispatcher came back on the phone she said that there was a shortage of officers and there wouldn't be any available to answer the call for some time. The gentleman hung up the phone. A short while later he called 911 again. This time he proclaimed, "I just shot two guys who broke into my shed!" Before he could hang up he could hear sirens. Within minutes his house was surrounded by police cars, two ambulances, fire trucks, rescue vans, tv reporters and the Suburban belonging to the Chief of Police. As the gentleman stood on his front steps watching the comotion the Chief of Police walks up and says, "Sir, we've got two guys in custody but I thought you said you shot them!?" The gentleman responded, "Well, I thought you said you didn't have anybody available to answer my call!"

Smart man!! There is more then one way to skin a cat. Good one :thumbup:

-
Back