Sheet at the back of the front fender?

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Yes can someone tell me the name of the sheet metal at the lower rear of the front fenders. Right in front of the rocker panels and your door. Your left foot on your drivers side. Not the splash guard but below that right below at the bottom. It's a 69 Dart and I'll need to fix both sides eventually. Thanks

Oh maybe the cowl?

or do you mean the metal behind the kick panels(from the interior) or where the door hinges bolt (ext) maybe the lower a-piller?

Does the cowl for the water drain go down there? It sound like it's hollow. Went out and checked no that's not it either.

That's the outer rocker end cap. Auto Metal Direct sells them.

C1ABDFF7-A285-41FC-8EC3-DD15B4A96909-8695-0000074B7DD895B6_zpsde9d7d02.jpg

Looks like a nice looking dart your building there.

I wish. Mine is what you would call a great starter for fixing up. :) There are no problems at all with the trunk or floor very minor stuff in the rockers, quarters and outer wheel housings. I'll put a pic of mine when I find a good one.

Here's mine. Not a very good picture. I need to get a wide angle lens for the old Minolta. It looks much better now with beauty rings and center caps on all of the wheels. I first saw this car in 1999 and bought it in 2002 Dec. 28. The kid I bought it from went and took the split bench seats out of it and chucked them in the garbage. I have some for it but they need to be redone.

Attachments

• MyDart.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 184
-
Back