Sheet Metal in the Lower Mainland?

-

Traikun

Reaction score
Hey folks,

New to this whole MOPAR A-body business, we've got a '64 V-200 Valiant. She's in serious need of some floor pans, and I would rather keep things local. Anybody have an idea where (or who) would either be able to order in some floor pans (front & rear), or fabricate them at a reasonable (~$300 for a full set front & rear, both sides. If that's reasonable? I don't know...) price?

Thanks!

kmscarparts.com old car center, hot rods and classics and lordco come to mind.

i have bought a bunch of stuff off lordco for some great deals.
old car center is ok but if its not a "real" muscle car they are kinda snobs
hot rods i bought about 5g in the last year, ok guys, but disorgainized
KMS, havent dealt wiht them on parts yet but helpful on other stuff.

You can order sheet metal through Gasoline Alley in Coquitlam as well. That's where I got the rear quaters and trunk floor for my Scamp.

Hey folks,

New to this whole MOPAR A-body business, we've got a '64 V-200 Valiant. She's in serious need of some floor pans, and I would rather keep things local. Anybody have an idea where (or who) would either be able to order in some floor pans (front & rear), or fabricate them at a reasonable (~$300 for a full set front & rear, both sides. If that's reasonable? I don't know...) price?

Thanks!

Nobody knows this but lordco can order all the parts you need for your old mopars! I can get 2 new quarters and 3 floor pans for under $500 bucks ( with ( 30% off)

Nobody knows this but lordco can order all the parts you need for your old mopars! I can get 2 new quarters and 3 floor pans for under $500 bucks ( with ( 30% off)

Yes, Lordco is a Cross-Canada Auto Parts distributor. They can get anything CC carries.

-
Back