shelby charger parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out how to do it, I am smarter than I look:cheers:...that rust hold is on the inside of hood and it is hollow under it, all the other spots where their is no paint is just surface rust....Their may be another hole hiding somewhere?????

DSCF0931.JPG

DSCF0932.JPG

DSCF0933.JPG

DSCF0934.JPG

DSCF0935.JPG

DSCF0936.JPG

DSCF0937.JPG

DSCF0938.JPG

it looks about the same condition as mine.I guess ill fix mine,but i know someone else who may be interested in the scoop if you want to seperate it,and shipping would be a lot less also.

Here it is...I just saw a daytona turbo on e-bay w/ this same cover, I couldn;t find what a shelby one looks like...This one is Aluminum..let me know, oh yea I don't have oil cap either.......

turbo valve cover 001.jpg

turbo valve cover 002.jpg

turbo valve cover 003.jpg

that does look good.I just happened to get 2 of those this past weekend at the local pick your part for near nothing.Those guys there really dont know what they have price wise when it comes to mopar stuff(thank good ness,lol)but unfortunatley they dont have the shelby charger body parts i need/want.

thats spectacuar wht due you want for it.......or is this just a tese.....we al know what it looks like//////

Tony,im surprised you dont know anybody with the front bumpercover and ground effects im looking for.Im planning to swap a 3.3,or 3.8 into the rampage,so i dont really care if i find any shelby valvecovers right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back