Shellehamer front suspension kit

-
Just want to update that after conferring with Tory and dialing in his recommendations for my Dart's suspension the car's performance is back to normal. 60' times are in the 1.41-1.43 range, ET & MPH are back to what the car was running before the suspension change. After giving Tory some specs on the car, he recommended that I lower the rear ride height 1" and set the rear shocks to full loose for extension, lower the front ride height 1/2" and set the new AFCO shocks to 3 clicks up from full loose and lower my launch RPM on the 2 Step to 3000. Worked like gang busters! All I had to do from there was fine tune the launch with air pressure adjustments in the rear tires.

Just want to update that after conferring with Tory and dialing in his recommendations for my Dart's suspension the car's performance is back to normal. 60' times are in the 1.41-1.43 range, ET & MPH are back to what the car was running before the suspension change. After giving Tory some specs on the car, he recommended that I lower the rear ride height 1" and set the rear shocks to full loose for extension, lower the front ride height 1/2" and set the new AFCO shocks to 3 clicks up from full loose and lower my launch RPM on the 2 Step to 3000. Worked like gang busters! All I had to do from there was fine tune the launch with air pressure adjustments in the rear tires.
Right on, that's good advice.

IIRC. Ryan Johnson told me the 1 7/8" Hedman's were worth 30 or 35 hp over TTI 1 7/8" headers.
I heard the same thing from several folks who have used both. TTI'S fit better. Headmon , Hooker, ACP run better

I purchased a Hemidenny front end for my 68' Valiant a few years ago . hope to install it in the next few months. But it doesn't look as pretty as yours.

-
Back