-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71DartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a bracket for the shift linkage that bolts to the drivers side of a BB 727 for the pivot shaft. I cant seem to find one online anywhere but I figure someone here's got one.

Thanks

I need a bracket for the shift linkage that bolts to the drivers side of a BB 727 for the pivot shaft. I cant seem to find one online anywhere but I figure someone here's got one.

Thanks

Do you need the part that bolts to the trans or the frame rail?

I need the one that bolts to the trans. the cast in "ear" that has the big hole in the middle of it.

It looks like that one works for floor shift and mines on the column. I'll look in a second. Thanks for the heads up.

I see......so you're looking for something more like one of these?

SANY0574_edit[0].JPG

SANY0575_edit[0].JPG

SANY0576_edit[0].JPG

I have a 727 out of a big block Cordoba that may have been column shift. I'll check when I can get to my shop.

2671- that looks more like it- are they for sale or are you just teasing me?!!

mischief- that would be great if you could have a look for me

Not to hijack the thread, I'm also looking for one for a 71 duster with a 318/904, the on e that bolts to the trans side.

Not to hijack the thread, I'm also looking for one for a 71 duster with a 318/904, the on e that bolts to the trans side.

Avispa, I may have one of those, I will go to the garage and check here shortly, I just pulled a 273 and 904 out of my "67 Dart. I just put a post on your bigblock stuff for sale also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back