Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

CherryCuda65
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a good shift cable for my 1965 Barracuda automatic transmission with console.
Or, can you tell me a source for a new one that sells at a reasonable price? Thank you.

Last edited:
I am looking for a good shift cable for my 1965 Barracuda 273 automatic transmission with console.
Or, can you tell me a source for a new one that sells at a reasonable price? Thank you.

PM sent. Aren't there two shift cables...one for the forward gears and one for the park/reverse? Just asking. sgrip65

PM sent. Aren't there two shift cables...one for the forward gears and one for the park/reverse? Just asking. sgrip65
You are correct. I need the shift selector cable that runs from the console to the transmission. It's 41 inches long. As you said, the same cable is used with all engines because it's independent from the engine.

Have a decent one used, just a chip off the plastic protective wrap. From a 65 904 cuda $40 and the ride
DSC05916.JPG
DSC05917.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer. Yours looks to be in a little better shape than the one I have. I am going to attempt a repair on mine and also wait a bit to see if I can find a reasonably priced new one or a used one in real nice condition. I will get back to you soon.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back