Shifter

-

tvt59

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On my AMX I use a B&M pro ratchet with a shiftnoid electric assist I've always liked the Turbo Action shifter, but for a 3 speed I can only find C02 shift systems. Has anyone seen a all electric shift mechanism for the Turbo Action 3 speed shifter?

Last edited:
On my AMX I use a B&M pro ratchet with a shiftnoid electric assist I've always liked the Turbo Action shifter, but for a 3 speed I can only find C02 shift systems. Has anyone seen a all electric shift mechanism
I was looking in to one a few years ago and was told by Biondo Race Products that it can't be done with the Cheetah Shifter because of the way the shifter works and the fact you have top move the shifter over when going into third. This might only be on the reverse pattern valve body and for some reason I seem to think a standard valve body would work or at least I was told that. I could be wrong .

I was looking in to one a few years ago and was told by Biondo Race Products that it can't be done with the Cheetah Shifter because of the way the shifter works and the fact you have top move the shifter over when going into third. This might only be on the reverse pattern valve body. I could be wrong this is just what I was told
Lots of folks make C02 shift kits for it. I guess I'll stay with my Pro Ratchet and the shifnoid.

One of the nicest shifters I have used is the early Mopar console cable shifter. Nice, light, knife through butter operation. Very easy to modify the detents for positive stop operation.

-
Back