Ship it or drive it....

-
I bought a 76 aspen and an 89 ramcharger in Vegas, drove down from Chicago straight thru with my son sharing the drive in a TJ Wrangler. I drove the previously sight unseen ramcharger towing the Aspen all the way with my son following in the wrangler for the return trip

I bought a 76 aspen and an 89 ramcharger in Vegas, drove down from Chicago straight thru with my son sharing the drive in a TJ Wrangler. I drove the previously sight unseen ramcharger towing the Aspen all the way with my son following in the wrangler for the return trip

man, a ramcharger is on my "one day" list
there is one up for barter on my local craigslist, not sure on the engine but it is advertised as a big block
if it was a few years older i would have jumped on it...but its an 84 and those dont have removable tops

Dude, you're right on the route home. You know I'm buying you a steak dinner haha or calling you to tow my *** to Wisconsin.
Drive, if you break down in Southern Indiana, give me a shout

Well, the trip is planned. Plane tickets are purchased. I will be flying out of Wisconsin May 13th and landing in Tampa about 12:30. I have a rental car reserved but still need to figure out the hotels and such. I did reserve a 10 foot uhaul and car hauler haha. $1,700 one way but I guess worth the peace of mind!

Last edited:
-
Back