Shipping a car across Canada

-
I tried the uship to get quotes and it works great. BUT the idea of that is you go to the lowest bidder....doesnt always work out for the best

I wasn't aware you had to take the lowest bid. On the show a higher bid is sometimes taken.

I haven't used them but I would definitely have requirements for them to bid. I have seen where all bids have been totally rejected on their website.

Oops, yes...that was from Ontario to Vancouver.My daughter took the ferry from Victoria to the mainland and picked the car up in Vancouver.I completely forgot that.
...see what old age does to you!

Hi. Last fall a friend of mine had a car shipped from Calgary to Truro N.S. and it cost him right around $2200.00 taxes in. L guess no matter how you look at it, it's not going to be cheap. Bobby

A friend of mime has had good luck with TFX International. They have a location in west end of Toronto 416-243-8531 or 1-800-600-5735

This!

Absolute best shipping company in Canada. I had them ship me a Viper from Oregon to Montreal. Last summer they transported my 64 Valiant from WV to Montreal when no one else would go to the area. All enclosed using their own trucks, took care of all the brokerage with no up-fees.

Just a great company.

We have the trucks that BJ auctions uses up here all the time...enclosed trailers...wonder who they are ?

Hensens is essentially rail with trucks for getting the car to the puck up and moving it to the buyer...

Now if someone had a haul going east ,I would do it just for a paid adventure.Never being farther east in Canada than winterpeg.LOL

LOL, that made me laugh......but if Steve gets it to Saskatchewan, maybe Kimmer could get it to me here in Southern Alberta, I could get it to central B.C. and we could meet somewhere in the middle!
:cheers:

....................I'd be game for it, we could take to BC........kim........

-
Back