Shipping cylinder heads

-
Must be bare heads to fit ...1 usps Game board box each, taped up real good. 2 boxes total.
That's how I ship cheap, parts in separate $13.50 box.

Otherwise you're looking at over 140.00 bucks easy. I sent ups and even with my wife getting a major discount...complete assembled heads still cost over a 140 bucks,

They're for Rob, aka "rumblefish" We have a long distance relationship. I will make this happen, damn the cost.

You're still huntin opinions? Them heads would be gone by now. LOL

I've gone cross country from North of Seattle to the outer end of Long Island. Rob took a day off to meet my family for a family wedding. He was fixing his house for sale to move to central Florida. He took the time out to meet me for the first time ever. I was proud to buy him lunch. He's since moved after retirement to eastern Florida. I'm an old Floridian, born and raised. When I give my word, it's my bond. He will get these heads for his 'Cuda. Damn the cost, I'm pissed now. Doesn't anyone keep their word anymore? It's the mission, not the cost. Howe many '73 340 'Cudas are left? He's gettin' them Georgia.

I've gone cross country from North of Seattle to the outer end of Long Island. Rob took a day off to meet my family for a family wedding. He was fixing his house for sale to move to central Florida. He took the time out to meet me for the first time ever. I was proud to buy him lunch. He's since moved after retirement to eastern Florida. I'm an old Floridian, born and raised. When I give my word, it's my bond. He will get these heads for his 'Cuda. Damn the cost, I'm pissed now. Doesn't anyone keep their word anymore? It's the mission, not the cost. Howe many '73 340 'Cudas are left? He's gettin' them Georgia.
He's a purdy good dude.

No he's an awesome dude. That's why I'me donating the "Z" heads to his 'Cuda project, just looking for the cheapest way to ship these heads to him. I'm hitting the big box store for plywood tomorrow. Rob has been good over the years. Karma points coming home. Psssst! Don't telll!

No he's an awesome dude. That's why I'me donating the "Z" heads to his 'Cuda project, just looking for the cheapest way to ship these heads to him. I'm hitting the big box store for plywood tomorrow. Rob has been good over the years. Karma points coming home. Psssst! Don't telll!
I'll try not to. lol

I'm going into communist King county tomorrow, to my machine shop. I'll ask them for the double corrugated cardboard boxes used to ship heads. Rumblefish will get them. If nothing else, they go onto the moving truck, and I deliver them in person. I'm a stubborn old man, according to my wife, and don't like being told I can't do something. My Bride of 35 years retires on April 1st. We're looking at acreage in central Florida as we speak. I turn 64 in April, and I'm looking forward to the warmth of my Motherland. Rumblefish has treated me well over the years, and he WILL get these heads. Maybe RRR will be there for the hand off. I know, I'm as loyal as an old bluetick hound. PM's coming to Rob after my knee replacement.

Good on ya!:thumbsup:
I'm going into communist King county tomorrow, to my machine shop. I'll ask them for the double corrugated cardboard boxes used to ship heads. Rumblefish will get them. If nothing else, they go onto the moving truck, and I deliver them in person. I'm a stubborn old man, according to my wife, and don't like being told I can't do something. My Bride of 35 years retires on April 1st. We're looking at acreage in central Florida as we speak. I turn 64 in April, and I'm looking forward to the warmth of my Motherland. Rumblefish has treated me well over the years, and he WILL get these heads. Maybe RRR will be there for the hand off. I know, I'm as loyal as an old bluetick hound. PM's coming to Rob after my knee replacement.

Thank You. I appreciate the information. Many FABO members helped me, and I appreciate all the experience given to me.

I think Rob will eventually appreciate it, too. Plans are still on track. My Bride of 35 years retires on April 1st. We plan on selling our old farm house this late summer or fall. Looking forward to a house on acreage with a big shop, and inviting members I've met here for a BBQ, and maybe a fishing trip to the Gulf of Mexico. Paul.

-
Back