Shipping of parts?

-

yellow73dart

Reaction score
FABO has expanded so much so fast that I'm having trouble keeping up. I may have missed a thread somewhere. What I need is a way to ship a set of doors from Sausalito, Ca to Lovington, NM. Does anyone know what the best way to do this is?

Greyhound, ups if they are under the weight limit. But this the best way is to pick it up yourself that way you see before you buy

Shipping by Greyhound has it's merits, but a couple drawbacks also. First, the package can't be over 17" tall, it has to fit in the luggage compartment under the bus. Next, you need to drop it off to a bus station that is more than just a stop at the local mini mart, one with a scale. Then, the receipient has to be able/willing to pick up the item at the nearest bus station to their location. The package can be shipped to a mini mart, provided that the driver is willing/capable of unloading your package. Remember to include your full address with your phone number written clearly on the package as well as the same for the receipient. They will be calling the receipient using the phone number provided by you to pick up their package.

I have successfully shipped an entire sunroof assembly through Greyhound, from Michigan to Washington state for $80.00 with no problems. That box was huge and had to be constructed to suspend the assembly inside using wood blocking to keep the luggage from damaging the item, another consideration to think about. They will be chucking all manner of luggage in with your package, so keep that in mind when packaging. Good uck with your shipping, Geof

I got a quote for a complete 70 dart from uship it from the east coast to my house in sausalito ca. for 700 bucks so you should try that. I also shipped a engine with them and it was fairly cheap.

-
Back