shipping to Canada

-
I just shipped a 2 barrel air cleaner assembly from Florida to Sweden via USPS it was 9 lbs. 21 x16 x 5 for 54.00$ I checked UPS [I'm the shipper at work] 253.00$ for the same thing [with our discount] slowest way possible highway robbery.

Olka..

I find that to be high. I just quoted shipping for a pre '73 router..about 13 pounds to Mississippi for # 36.00 bucks canpost. And you guys are cheaper than us...

Olka..

I find that to be high. I just quoted shipping for a pre '73 router..about 13 pounds to Mississippi for # 36.00 bucks canpost. And you guys are cheaper than us...

I am getting that because it is over their 12" dimension on the longest part and they classify it is a large package. That is a rip off.

It is over their 12" dimension on the longest part and they classify it is a large package.

That's what she said.... Gigity, gigity....

Sorry, I couldn't help it. :eek:ops:

Another thought:

Tell her it's not a male package,

But its a mail package, so it should be cheaper than that....

The 12" large dimension only applies to the male package and not the mail package....

OR:

Tell her that she must have mistakenly measured your wrong package... LOL!

Sent the package out today to Ontario, Canada. It weighed 4 pounds, 12.8 ounces and cost $38.65 to ship Priority Mail with their mandatory $76.29 insurance. It was over 12" long so it had to go as an oversize package.

-
Back