Shipping

-
I want to comment on my Moparts post that was quoted. First, the agent I referred to was a USPS employee. The site I shipped from USPS is using as a sub-station. Upon checking further it seems that shipping containers are receiving greater scrutinity at the Canadian side of the border. I assume that some shipments are not proceeding forward due to additional duty and or postage and that USPS is having to collect the changes in the shipping.

Just had to say this and for those of you looking for a verbal fight, lets just say I don't have a dog in this fight and it's up to the OP to clear things up.

If yours was $55 to Canada it weighed 12 pounds, that same package sent across the US would have cost up to $43 depending on the zone. Canada is the least expensive international destination to ship a package to.

In the case of this package we are talking about, unless it fit in one of the small flat rate boxes ($19.95 to anywhere in Canada) it probably should have been $35.30 for priority. If less then 4 pounds and less then 24" it can go first class to Canada for under $27.36

Because USPS & CanadaPost have long standing agreements to handle each other's mail, brokers' fees are NEVER charged. Expensive brokers fees must be charges by other courier/shipping services, BUT NOT USPS
any other taxes or dutys are paid by the receiver not the shipper, at least if you use USPS.

I learned that in my tower climbing days..................

wireropesafety.png
if we had rep here I'd give you some for using this way of explaining the 'saddle a dead horse' analogy:D

Nothing to defend .. NOTHING to prove .... deal is done ... I will buy again and sell again ... Your choice not to deal with me ... BUT you will when you need what i have ... just like the last member .

You're a moron for your attitude.

-
Back