Not open for further replies.

billsdartgt

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a passenger side shock plate that matches this one I have for my driver side - shipping will be to 98036. will buy a set if price is right - would like a pict of the plate or plates - this is for the 8 1/4 rear I have in my 69 Dart

IMG_0195.JPG

I have a set, but do not know which rear axle they came from. They are powder coated black.
Can you measure the mounting holes, the square measurement? If they are the same just pay the shipping from Omaha.

I have a set, but do not know which rear axle they came from. They are powder coated black.
Can you measure the mounting holes, the square measurement? If they are the same just pay the shipping from Omaha.

sure, will get that later today THANKS!

Ok
The plates came off my original car, I do not remember what it had in it for a rear axle.
Let me know.

Looks like they are on a 3" square hole pattern, with 1/2" holes

I have a complete set up with original U-bolts and nuts off a 8 3/4 which is for a 3" axle tube. Same as your 8 1/4. Blasted and painted black. U-bolts are still natural color.

here some photos that shows what my driver side bracket is, the holes measure 9/16". I need the passenger side to match or a set that matches this.Thanks,

IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG

Can we get confirmation that the shock plates for a 8 1/4 and a 8 3/4 are the same? This is my understanding.

It’s all about axle tube size, shock mount location and leaf spring width. If a rear end meet these three requirements, the ywill work. I don’t see what the big debate is about?

It’s all about axle tube size, shock mount location and leaf spring width. If a rear end meet these three requirements, the ywill work. I don’t see what the big debate is about?

Im not sure, I need a matching passenger side plate or a set, my rear is an 8 1/4 confirmed (by the numbers) with 3" axle tubes. rather buy from a member here than ebay but it's starting to look slim

They are out there. Thou getting harder to find because of age of our cars. But there are several company’s that sell them aftermarket. I have a 8 1/4 in my 69 Dart with OEM 8 3/4 shock mounts.

They are out there. Thou getting harder to find because of age of our cars. But there are several company’s that sell them aftermarket. I have a 8 1/4 in my 69 Dart with OEM 8 3/4 shock mounts.

Thanks, this will help with my search. Does it matter for the A,B, E bodies? I ask because I have two different ones and I want to match what I have already for the driver side that is in the photos above

Thanks, just hit pay on ebay, wanted to try and get them by this weekend so I can finish some things up.

Thanks everybody for the replies and info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back