Status
Not open for further replies.

phish1270

phish1270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Swapping the 7 1/4 out of my Barracuda & putting an 8 1/4 in its place. I need shock plates for the swap. Just need to be complete & straight, I will get them blasted & powder coated. Have a few parts for possible trade. Thanks for looking.

Glenn

dont you need new u bolts to? just curious because I am getting ready to do a similar swap.

Glenn, send me your address by P.M. and I'll send you out the set I have. They are not blasted or painted, but they are useable, and the price is right. Geof

My search for shock plates has ended. cosgig sent me a pair for the cost of shipping! He was very helpful & did not have to do that. I know it is the holidays but I get the feeling it would not have mattered. He is a top notch guy & I appreciate his generosity very much. Hopefully I am able to return the favor & help someone else one day. Merry Christmas to all!

Quick update - cosgig has informed me that he does not want me to pay for even the shipping in the spirit of the holidays. I would recommend cosgig to anyone!
Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back