Shocks

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
I forgot to ask this in my lower BJ thread so here's a new thread! :D

I've heard that SS springs like long shocks. All the shocks I can find online that give dimensions are drag shocks.

How long do the shocks need to be for SS springs? Also, where can I get these nice long STREET shocks? I'm not drag racing, just daily driving.

This is the car in my sig pic and it has passenger side SS springs on both sides of the car.

74Swinger340 pointed me in the direction of MP for shocks matched to the springs but upon looking them up, they turned out to be drag shocks after all.

He recommended cutting 6" off my current shocks and sliding them over new ones and welding. That is a great Idea but I remembered I don't have a welder.

So doing some research on google on these shocks I came up with this thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/archive/index.php/t-128293.html

In which, it is mentioned that some people use C-body shocks but there was never any good input. Anybody know anything about this novel idea?

Stock length shocks should be fine for a daily driver. I like KYB's

He recommended cutting 6" off my current shocks and sliding them over new ones and welding.

HUH? :scratch:.........that's not a good option.

-
Back