Shop Dogs

-
my dog "Cuda"

IMG_2092.jpg

Here is "Hot Rod".....sometimes known as HR.

Not much of a guard dog, but spent many years as a shop dog.....so he knows the ropes....wag, wag.....treats...etc.

Got him from the pound on a Friday and took him to the drag races that evening. Welcome to life in the fast lane big guy......Nothing bothers him.

OOPS, please don't call the humane society for this pose of obvious abuse.....LOL

Here's mine, Alpha cat, fears nothing, mean as a snake to anyone and everything but me, always hangs out in the shop. :-D

DSC00592.jpg

Hay Rob! I new a man that had the same kind of cat, He said no! no! don't pet him:tongue9: He said he would shred my arm and don't like anyone to go near him.
Big black and white like yours.
He picked him up and walked over to me and the cat was ready to strike.
He told me about him tearing a loose dog up bad :shock:that got under his truck.

That sounds just like this guy Mike, anyone pets him gets a free DNA sample taken :-D Stands his ground with dogs of all sizes and if attacked by one comes out swinging instead of running. I saw a weiner dog charge him while he was sleeping in the bushes and get speed bagged, came flying out yelping and bleeding, poor guy. Bigger dogs run up and then stop wondering why he isn't running away :munky2:

That sounds just like this guy Mike, anyone pets him gets a free DNA sample taken :-D Stands his ground with dogs of all sizes and if attacked by one comes out swinging instead of running. I saw a weiner dog charge him while he was sleeping in the bushes and get speed bagged, came flying out yelping and bleeding, poor guy. Bigger dogs run up and then stop wondering why he isn't running away :munky2:
No wonder, look at the big mitts on that bugger.

Here is Guss (yellow) with wify, and Haily (black). Guss is our dog and ended up in our yard with a friend who stayed the night and partied, left the next day for a mud bog race and never came back, that was 8 yrs ago, he don't know how lucky he was.
Haily (big shot girl dog!) is my wife's twin brothers dog, he works for us, so she spends every day at the shop or our house with Guss. They are best of friends, and trust me they are vary abused and neglected, they have threatened many times to call 911 dog abuse.

guss.jpg

Haily.jpg

Lots of labs here better add another.Leo has been banned from my shop
unless under full supervision.Finding too many tools in the yard and he
likes to chew the handles off my screw drivers.

leo.jpg

leo crabs.jpg

Great shop dogs & cats guys. Love the serious look protecting that manifold & lucy looks like the dog on the beer commercial( moot) years ago that bribed the show judges with a 6-pack. Here's another shot of yoda in winter yard protection mode.

Oldschoolcuda

This is Star. She is a good dog. She will stay in the shop with me all night and keep me company.

021.jpg

Here's my dog"LI'l Girl" she likes to hang out in whatever car I'm workin on and ride! shoulda named her mopar sally! whenever I'm just workin on a car she's usualy lying upside down on the front seat with all four in the air. and surprisingly can jump into a truck!she has a stuffed possum thats as big as her for training purposes and has cornered a couple of em so far to keep em out of her other toy's food(the cat)she loves to tease "sonic" into chasing her around the yard or the shop.she seems to prefer the backseat of the waggin?

EX001194.JPG

Old granny Brandy has been guarding the shop for the past 9 years. She's getting a little deaf, but still has one deep, menacing bark, even if the tail is waggin' at the same time. :)

66Val_Sep 08 046 (Medium).jpg

Me Star and my G-mas dog sophy took some time away from the shop the other day to play fetch and we had some visiters too.

100_0956.jpg

100_0939.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0936.jpg

Cool Burnt! I was wondering how you and Star were getting along. I still think she's a neat looking dog. She looks stronger now too. Good thing you and your girl found her.

Here's my buddy, Mutley. He's a little older now but is still a good old hound.

mutley.jpg

Me and Mutley with my old 55 project.

memutrusty.jpg

Then there's Norman, the holy terror. What a hyper little Ba$tard he was in his younger years but he's mellowed out somewhat now that he's 9.

norman.jpg

Got a bunch of cats too including one missing his right front paw. We call him Stumpy.:-D

-
Back