Shop to cut axle housing?

-

Stepper

Reaction score
Anyone recommend a shop that could cut down a Ford 8.8 axle housing for a 69 dart.

I've read up on everything and recently picked one up, but am a little weary of cutting it on my own. I want to make sure the re-weld is straight and square..etc.

Has anyone used a specific shop in the SE Michigan area?
I live in Berkley, MI and am willing to drive a way for the right shop.

Thanks,

Stepper

You could have called AutoWeld in Danville Pa and ordered a housing to whatever length you needed. Good luck with your search.

Anyone recommend a shop that could cut down a Ford 8.8 axle housing for a 69 dart.

I've read up on everything and recently picked one up, but am a little weary of cutting it on my own. I want to make sure the re-weld is straight and square..etc.

Thanks,

Stepper

Moser in Indiana can probably take care of that for you.

http://www.moserengineering.com/

Try the Ring & Pinion Shop on Groesbeck (between 15 & 16 Mile Roads) in Clinton Township(?). Google them, I'm sure they'll pop up.

They straightened out a poor narrow job on my buddy's purchased Pro-Street '71 Road Runner.

Good Luck

Take it to DTS on Grosbeck and 696. Jayson

Thanks,

Stepper

-
Back