shop walk around with the new camera

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought a cheap camera for myself for Christmas. I haven't been able to sell items or post pictures because I destroyed my old one. Then I bought a new one and broke that one in one day the same way I smashed the first one. Wish me luck with this one.

Here are some pictures of the shop. My son installed a acid hot tank for blocks, a flywheel grinder, Surface grinder, and a balancer. There is brand new engine lathe on its way. . He is pretty backed up with work due to waiting for 3 phase electric to be moved around. Steve and dave were moving blocks and heads to the waiting area in the shed where the motorcycles are.

Here are a couple of pictures. Oh yeah, Check Bullit in the last pic he is now 4 months old. He turned out to be a good dog so far. But. When ever Dave AKA 69383valiant comes over he jumps on his lap.

The 6.7 cummins head is new from cummins. It came here from the dealer to get dipped and cut due to it being rusted when it arrived. They shipped it in plastic in a box with no Cosmoline .

106_0004 (2).JPG

106_0005.JPG

106_0006.JPG

106_0007.JPG

106_0008.JPG

106_0009.JPG

106_0010.JPG

106_0011.JPG

IMG_20190923_214807_107.jpg

106_0002.JPG

I like machine work almost as much as I like dogs.

Last edited:
LOL The pups were a great touch. I have some great camera gear and can't carry most of it around anymore. I had bought a little lightweight Canon SL-1 which is their smallest DSLR. This will take any of my lenses the 7D's use, and yet with a small lens is nice and light.

Then I LOST it. I thought I had left it out front on the tonneau of the GMC and it had 'walked off' so later on I bought a refurb T7 right from Canon. 400 bucks.

THEN I FOUND the SL-1!!!

So I still have my old beat up Rebel XT, one of my 40D's, two 7D's, and the SL-1 and now the T-7

"It's only money" LOL

adorable pup!
especially like the flywheel grinder...so glad when the part store got one and they
stopped doing 'em on "The Rock" or brake lathe.
be kind to the camera

Wow !! You look busy, love the shop and all the machines.
I love your four legged friends! A must have to keep me happy.
Enjoy your new camera, and this day we have been given.

Y'all are doing something right in Pennsylvania with your kids. Since you wrote the thread on your son's machine work I've done some parts business with two other members from here in their 20's there that have the A body bug as bad as any of us. It's good being able to help out the ones just starting out in this because I worry our kind are getting fewer and fewer by the day anymore.

-
Back