-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a shortened housing and aftermarket axles for sale. The hosuing is back braced. It will come with new perches too. The axles are aftermarket stock spline.

I am looking to get 600 or best offer.

The rear end from drum to drum would be 50.25. This means you can fit as wide as a 12-14in wide wheel depending on tire. Axles also are big bolt patter at 5x114.3 aka 5x4.5.

The housing was setup for panhard 4 link, so the mounts all have to be cut off and I can do that for free if wanted when purchased.

A quick photo

image.jpeg

Price lowered to 500. Axles and housing. Basically brand new. Aftermarket Axles. Will fit 15x12 Wheels with 4.0 to 4.50" Backspace in a an A Body with 315/60/15's as long as you are Mini Tubbed. Axle face to Axle Face measures 50 1/4".

image.jpeg

Last edited:
What A body did you have this in? i am going to mini tub a 68 Dart would this fit right? I would be able to pick up not to far from you.

I can not make this clear enough.... No cal tracs, no center chunk, no brakes.... Housing and axles only.

Sorry, but I thought I read in your add about the cal Tracs being basically new. For future reference, please only include in your pictures what is actually for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back