Shot in the dark! Harveys in Toronto in the 70's

-

agepag

Reaction score
So this is a total shot in the dark, but do any of you have any photo's of Harvey's (jane and 401) back in the late 60's early 70's I just wanted to see if there were any photo's of my dad's car, 69 dart swinger yellow. He has nothing, but always talks about all the racing they did back then. It would be great to get/see some pics.

Thanks.

This is the only pic I found on-line. I already emailed the gut to see if he has anymore.

Attachments

• a00_0211.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,295
Thanks for the bump, hopefully we can find some guys on this forums that either has pictures or knows someone who does!

Sorry,no pics. but I totally understand how he feels about going to a Harvey's on a Friday or Saturday night being surrounded by many types of late 60's or early 70's muscle cars.May have even been or passed by this Harveys when I worked in Oshawa and went to Toronto on some weekends.

Hmmm, is Jane st named for the family that publishes "Jane's guide to..." books?

I'm from the other side of town , the Victoria Park and Danforth Harvey's LOL , the place was an A&W Drive in before Harvey's bought it , good times lots of east end guys cruisin in after last call for triple Cheeseburgers and onion rings .

I don't have any photos, but for those who don't know where this Harvey's was, it was located at the base of the "new" Highway 400, that headed straight north, out of Toronto.It was a perfect location!

-
Back