-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am asking for the impossible here, expecially for the limited amount of information i have. I am searching for my dads first car, if it even exist still. it was a 1968 dodge dart. it was nothing special when he bought it, it was a slant 6 dart, probaby w/a 904 it had the big mouldings that went down the side of it. when he bought it for $75 it was a factory gold, then he repainted it a red color. the quarters were starting to rust and being he was new in body work and didnt know much he put chicken wire in behind the quarters and bondoed over the chicken fence. he found some fenders from a junk yard and put them on before painting the car. then he put a set of ansen wheels on, they were 9 inch wide in the rear, im not sure if the front got ansens, they may have been factory hub cabs,he then cut the exhaust system off and put one cherry bomb muffler right below the front seat. he repainted the car one more time to an ugly emerald looking green, this was laqure paint ofcoarse, he bought the car in 1979 or 1980 he drove it for about a year or so and then sold it for $300 to a girl. he lived in visalia kentucky and i belive the girl lived in ohio but im not for sure 100%. he doesnt know the girls name he sold it to and he didnt right down the vin on the car, so i really have nothing to go on, im not sure if this car even survived from the scrapper but id love to find out where it is or what happended to it. if anyone has any information that can help me locate this car, or this particular car sounds familar to you and you know where it may sit, please send me a pm, i know im probably waisting my time but god works in mysterious ways and you never know whats possible when u have a liitle faith in yourslef and him, thanks for any help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back