Should have bought this!

-
Looks Solid! :shock:
Would have been a nice driver just needs a front clip and engine and trans.

Holy cow!! :shock: I only paid half that for my '71 Swinger, and it was complete. Guess I got lucky. All it really needed to be a driver was replace the front brake hoses. I ended up swapping in discs.

Damn, too bad the front end is missing so much. Hopefully they restore it, especially if it's a Norm's car. Hard to beleive the dash was good in that thing.

Hi guys, this is a original Mr.Norms Dart with 29,*** miles on it. Still wearing the original Polyglass tires. I bought this car off e-bay. The guy that owned this car was actually going to put a 69 Chevelle clip on this car (can you say disturbing). Anyhow it was a real Mr.Norms car....Thanks Kevin

I Chat with Mr Norm almost everyday. Can i get the Vin off of the car you are talking about.

knk-mopar-parts said:
Hi guys, this is a original Mr.Norms Dart with 29,*** miles on it. Still wearing the original Polyglass tires. I bought this car off e-bay. The guy that owned this car was actually going to put a 69 Chevelle clip on this car (can you say disturbing). Anyhow it was a real Mr.Norms car....Thanks Kevin

congrats....I was thinking about it! :D I have a bunch of spare parts....I could have rebuilt it!

-
Back