Got him down to $700

Attachments

• 5V65Y25Q63nc3kc3p4b9pa4d8f916add81898.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 5T45Q45U53md3p83ocb9p54ed2ebcb64c10d2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 5Z15T65X13nb3k13l1b9pb4781fb6c50a1d9b.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 276
i would buy it for 700.00 all day,nice project car.it can be anything you want it to be ....:burnout:

Not bad for a roller. Check to see if the rear end was up graded! I would only buy it if I was building a race car though. Full restoration of this would be much more than just buying one in good shape. Interiors and engines are quite expensive!

Not bad for any Mopar now! I own and drive 2 that don't look much better-and I wouldn't take $700. for them. If you can buy complete cars in your area for that, you better rent garage space. I've looked in this area for 20 years, and anything close to that is over a grand! Robert

Not bad for a roller. Check to see if the rear end was up graded! I would only buy it if I was building a race car though. Full restoration of this would be much more than just buying one in good shape. Interiors and engines are quite expensive!

I second that, very expensive to restore a car in that shape unless you do most of the work yourself and find deals.

I passed on the duster I was wanting it just for parts
and the parts I wanted (front clip) wasn't worth it to me
considering the extra money to go get it etc

Almost anything decent and solid is worth $700. Especially if it has a title.
Interior and engine work is expensive on any Mopar but......

The most expensive thing on a car is getting the paint and body decent. You can put as much or as little into a motor as you want but making it look good will always hit your wallet hard. Rust repair and the panels to repair it can run into more money than you would believe. Having the stuff and the skills to fix it can help though..

Buy the best body that you can afford.

-
Back