should I do it

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
I am trying to unload a challenger r/t hood that I have. Im in the process of collecting parts for my e body and have pretty much everything I need. (new quarters,4 speed, 3 speed, new valance, any patch panel for any body rot imaginable.) This particular r/t hood needs a patch welded in and some work. I told the man interested that I would trade it for a Big Block. This is what he had said to me. "I have 1-manual steering box left.I have a 78-440 it is a clean low milage motor it did not have the carb or exhaust manifolds on it when I got it.I did use the oil pan for my car.Other than that it is all there and in very good shape and it has 6-pack- rods" I figured y not give it a shot especially since I have 2 r/t hoods and will still have one for my personal challenger. What do you guys think? Go for it?

Sure, you can use the engine, sell the steering box, and have some extra room after you ditch the hood.

Yea I think I'm gunna do it, I think a big block is completely necessary for a challenger haha, btw the manual steering will be going in my scamp.

-
Back