Shoulder belt clip

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Can someone get me a measurement as to where the shoulder belt clip is mounted along the roof above the doors (the one that holds the belt in place when not in use). I have a 74 Dart Sport, I would imagine any of the similar body styles would be the same.

If you could measure from the center of the strap mounting bolt that would be great...

Also a pic would be great, I don't have the clips, so I will probably just fab up a couple.

Thanks in advance.

I can get that measurement for you right now.
I might be able to hook you up with my factory clips also, because I am replacing all of my seatbelt equipment with aftermarket stuff.

Hold on for a few, and I'll be right back.

1973 Dart Swinger

Attachments

• clips.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 273
mine has them as well and they are annoying, i have yet to figure out how to hang my belt so its not hanging down LOL. my headliner is also notched where the clips go.

I hear ya.
They are a PIA, and that's one of the reasons I am replacing them. (That to match my new seats)
I suspect my headliner is notched also, because the clip don't want to move around much.

Thanks for the numbers TrailBeast. I have aftermarket retractable shoulder belts now and I hate them, they are about as uncomfortable as bunched up undershorts, LMAO. I have all of the original hardware except for the clips so I thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks for the numbers TrailBeast. I have aftermarket retractable shoulder belts now and I hate them, they are about as uncomfortable as bunched up undershorts, LMAO. I have all of the original hardware except for the clips so I thought I would give it a shot.

Hey, no problem.
If you end up needing the clips out of mine you can have them for the shipping cost.
I have new buckets and four points going in soon so I'll never need em.

-
Back