Show your good deal you found

-
I picked this up a few weeks ago at a yard sale. I asked the guy what it came off from, and he said some Chevy...truck maybe? I knew before I turned it over that it was from some old Mopar. The guys brother had a 440 Coronet R/T and wrecked it years ago, then parked it out back in the woods. It may have been off that. I only paid a buck for it, but I should have tried to talk him down a little. 8) Tim

Not Mopar related but a very good deal that I found last Saturday at a garage sale. Paid $3 for it and found out from a collector that it was made in 1902 and is worth about $300!

Some of you guys already know this from my other thread, but it also pertains to this thread!

My Winchester 30-06 Model 670 bolt action Rifle I got for $150!!

330wygl.jpg

I have had alot of good deals over the years but most of them didnt happen over night....most of them took alot of effort to turn them into a good deal (such as buying a car a couple hundred bucks and swapping and trading for a few different cars and the end result being a 72 mach1 mustang or a 77 corvette or a drop top gt stang....and so on and so forth, had a 163 cars because I did ALOT of swapping and trading over the years lol (kind of like the ebay red paper clip story).

I didnt have much more than a few hundred invested into the mach1 and sold it for $10,000.00 and I didnt have much more than a few hundred invested in the corvette and sold it for $9500.00 and the drop top mustang I didnt have much invested in either and I traded it for the corvette before I sold it.

but my most recent "good deals" I would say would have been last year when I picked my duster up for $500.00 and just yesterday when I picked up my new 01 Ef Wan Fitty (f150) for $200.00

I bought this '73 W200 Power Wagon off craigslist for $300, it was supposed to have a 318 in it w/ 4bbl. & headers on it. When I got it home I cleaned off the numbers on the block and it turned out to be a 340!

000_1491.jpg

000_1493.jpg

"R72Demon;1073560]I bought this '73 W200 Power Wagon off craigslist for $300, it was supposed to have a 318 in it w/ 4bbl. & headers on it. When I got it home I cleaned off the numbers on the block and it turned out to be a 340!"

SCORE!

"R72Demon;1073560]I bought this '73 W200 Power Wagon off craigslist for $300, it was supposed to have a 318 in it w/ 4bbl. & headers on it. When I got it home I cleaned off the numbers on the block and it turned out to be a 340!"

SCORE!

Yup, that is awesome!

-
Back