Show your vintage key chains

-

Speed Junkie

Matthew
Reaction score
I just started collecting vintage key chains, I have one so far. If you have vintage key chains or a collection feel free to post pictures here.

80E8D92D-9591-4104-944F-DAAF4F55ED6B.jpeg

Here are a few from my Duster memorabilia collection and Ebay addiction lol.

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

You’re collection is very cool, I have to admit I also have an eBay addiction, one of your Plymouth duster ones (the blue and white one), I ordered, it should be here any day now

The nice thing about key chains is that they do not take up much room!

I like how the 64 65 valiant dash looks like it could be out of the 1930s...I had heard that Cryslers were designed by engineers not designers. That explains alot on their styling in the 50s and 60s.

I just started collecting vintage key chains, I have one so far. If you have vintage key chains or a collection feel free to post pictures here.

View attachment 1715776600

Just a quick sidenote, when there is a valiant item with an emblem where the Blue is on the right and red is on the left, that is done to avoid the copyright issue since Plymouth had the red on the right and the blue on the left in the Valiant “V” logo....Usually if the red is on the right it’s either a Chrysler item or it’s done within the copyright. But I still collect both lol

C8228CD5-2746-4BDD-A688-AD4FA6A3CCD3.jpeg

I found this old Chrysler dealership key board and it is perfect for displaying old keychains and keys :)

450B976D-BBF1-4A38-934A-367DBA03FD4A.jpeg

3F64F8CF-5F41-46D5-A09A-4AE588DCC19C.jpeg

35FFCCF5-61DF-49B3-9779-72D619B69D47.jpeg

538AAA3B-821A-42DE-856F-A632FF8FBC79.jpeg

ED82146A-5F72-473A-AF1C-84F4B6C1C7A6.jpeg

How long have you been collecting them? Nice collection!

Thanks! Been collecting maybe 20 years on the keychains, mostly the Valiant related stuff but also pick up other mopar ones if they are a good deal. I like finding new Valiant ones, NOS is even better, found most on eBay over the years and some from Facebook. Some are pretty spendy but I always wait for a deal, they pop up. Those Valiant key blanks can get crazy too, there is plenty of them out there too but cheap deals are always around the corner!

Thanks! Been collecting maybe 20 years on the keychains, mostly the Valiant related stuff but also pick up other mopar ones if they are a good deal. I like finding new Valiant ones, NOS is even better, found most on eBay over the years and some from Facebook. Some are pretty spendy but I always wait for a deal, they pop up. Those Valiant key blanks can get crazy too, there is plenty of them out there too but cheap deals are always around the corner!
Yeah I have A valiant key blank

I’m jealous of the Chrysler key board, I need to find myself one!

I haven’t seen many, think I seen one on eBay but I missed out or it went too high, I need another one for the rest! Years ago when I delivered tires for my old job I would make a stop at an repair shop that was an old Mopar dealer ship from the 50’s-60’s and they still has cool stuff inside like parts, signs, mopar display racks for oil cans and batteries etc...and behind the door in the office were 2 of these key racks behind the door that they still used....wouldn’t sell! I wonder what happened to that stuff, that was about 10+ years ago, might need to make a road trip back there!

I haven’t seen many, think I seen one on eBay but I missed out or it went too high, I need another one for the rest! Years ago when I delivered tires for my old job I would make a stop at an repair shop that was an old Mopar dealer ship from the 50’s-60’s and they still has cool stuff inside like parts, signs, mopar display racks for oil cans and batteries etc...and behind the door in the office were 2 of these key racks behind the door that they still used....wouldn’t sell! I wonder what happened to that stuff, that was about 10+ years ago, might need to make a road trip back there!
Yeah, I need to be on the lookout for one

Just a quick sidenote, when there is a valiant item with an emblem where the Blue is on the right and red is on the left, that is done to avoid the copyright issue since Plymouth had the red on the right and the blue on the left in the Valiant “V” logo....Usually if the red is on the right it’s either a Chrysler item or it’s done within the copyright. But I still collect both lol

View attachment 1715777879
Thankyou for the info

Speed junkie do you know the year of the valiant key chain?

-
Back