Shroud 2828288

-
Mopar Part Number Search

Enter the part number or keyword description, and press the Search button. A partial part number can be entered but requires a minimum of 5 digits.

Part Number
Description
Search Result For "2828288"

Part # Application Description No Results found.

Thanks for the replys..
Still I would like to know what application and years this shroud fits.

I came up with 68, 69, 70, 71, 22 inch Original Challenger Cuda on a couple of old Ebay postings, maybe you can research further from there? Good Luck!

Oh okay. So the guy in the Ebay ad has the same shroud, he's just misrepresenting it then? Thanks for letting me know. At least the pic in the ad shows both the part number and the penstar, definitely a mopar shroud.

Oh okay. So the guy in the Ebay ad has the same shroud, he's just misrepresenting it then? Thanks for letting me know. At least the pic in the ad shows both the part number and the penstar, definitely a mopar shroud.
2828288 isn't in the Mopar 67-68-69 parts book as a good number for any passenger car. The 68' numbers jump from 2827xxx to 2834xxx. I suspect that the 2828,,,set is for trucks, and truck numbers are in the truck book. Mopar did weird stuff.:happy1:

Some point and time the wrong information was posted on the net. He most likely is just throwing information on the ad that he probably found in a search and really has no idea what he is selling. Being an knowledgeable buyer is important when buying parts.

2828288 isn't in the Mopar 67-68-69 parts book as a good number for any passenger car. The 68' numbers jump from 2827xxx to 2834xxx. I suspect that the 2828,,,set is for trucks, and truck numbers are in the truck book. Mopar did weird stuff.:happy1:

Truck is the question posted on another forum when a buyer was looking for this shroud so I am guessing you are correct about where the accurate information is to be found.

Some point and time the wrong information was posted on the net. He most likely is just throwing information on the ad that he probably found in a search and really has no idea what he is selling. Being an knowledgeable buyer is important when buying parts.

Okay thanks, I'm learnin'!!

-
Back