Sick Carb!!!

-

karlkafer08

Reaction score
Hi all my slant has a crappy carb. The shaft on the botton is so wore out that it leaks constantly. I went ahead and rebuilt it, but it really did not help the problem. Does anyone have a good used carb laying around. This one is a one barrel from a 76' 225 slant six. Thanks to any help anyone may have!

There are quite a few listed for that year. Manual or automatic? California or Federal? Even the Dart Lite had several of it's own numbers.

I have a couple of Carter B&Bs.

I have a couple of Carter B&Bs.

im in the same boat as him and searchin for a carb. i jus got me a 67 valiant super 225 auto so plz get back at me wit some info bout wat u got and prices thanks alot bro!!

im in the same boat as him and searchin for a carb. i jus got me a 67 valiant super 225 auto so plz get back at me wit some info bout wat u got and prices thanks alot bro!!
Welcome to FABO cizican! You may want to run an ad in the parts wanted section rather than hijack another post. You'll get better response listing your particular need as the one karlkafer08 needs is completely different than yours. I may have one but I'd need to know if yours is a Holley or Carter and if it's for an automatic or manual trans.

Thanks guys. I took the carb to several machine shops and no one wants to touch it. My car is a 225 slant with a A904 auto and a 7.25 rear. My car has the choke element in the manifold and not on the side of the carb.If anyone has a good carb(s) laying around I'd gladly take it off your hands. If not I would love to find out where to get one. I can order one through Advance and Autozone but my experience with those pieces proves they are crap. Thanks guys once again...

-
Back