Status
Not open for further replies.

A383Wing

Supreme Commander
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Going through my garage the other day, found 2 sets of door glass and one set of rear quarter window side glass for 67 through 69 Barracuda notchback. Glass is clear, not tinted. These are original Chrysler pieces, not reproductions. $50 per glass or make offer on everything. I also have 2 rear windows as well, but I'm not sure if they are for fastback or notchback car. I would rather someone local pick these up rather than me ship them.

Shipping extra from Auburn, Washington

Bryan

Attachments

• P2150074.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 475
  • P2150075.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 272
  • P2150076.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 268
yea..I know all of the pictured glass above is for a notch, what I'm unsure of is the "rear" window glass still in the garage...I don't know if it's for a notch or a fastback car..and I'm not gonna dig it out just yet..I have 2 of them

Bryan

the rear window for a notch is similar to the front in dimensions and shape. The fastback is way bigger almost an big bent ugly circle. if it is the one against the front of the truck in your pictures it is a fastback. The glass is fairly common as they rarely break, what is not common is if it isn't all scratched to hell.

all the glass that is against my truck in pic above is the door glass. I was talking about "the rear window glass"....please read first post again

ok then, the first two sentences of my last post still stands.

I just measured the REAR glass. The notch measures 25 inches from center bottom to top, while the fastback is 36".

Rear window is gone, quarter windows are gone, all that's left is one set of driver & passenger door glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back