-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwhite1969

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 66 dart gt. i have holes cut in fenders front and rear for side lamps. looks like the metal (the fenders) were cut from the factory but i have never seen a 66 dart with side running lamps. is this right or wrong..any help...by the way looking for 4 of them now 2 red 2 yellow..thanks gary white

First year for factory-installed sidemarker lights in the US and Canadian markets was '68. Some cars built for export to certain Commonwealth countries got them a few years earlier than that. Need more info to point you at the right lights. Are your holes round, rectangular, or oddly shaped? Diameter/size?

i bought some on the first day of the post out of north carolina.. i will furnish additional info. the holes are roound and i think 1 1/4 inch thanks gary white

First year for factory-installed sidemarker lights in the US and Canadian markets was '68. Some cars built for export to certain Commonwealth countries got them a few years earlier than that. Need more info to point you at the right lights. Are your holes round, rectangular, or oddly shaped? Diameter/size?
holes are round and i think 1 1/4 inch thanks for the quick response.. i bought pair out of north carolina thanks again gary white longview texas

thanks to all for reply on side markers for 66 dart gt ...gary white longview texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back