Side Marker Cutout

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture

sidemarker.jpg

i also have a set off a 70 challenger, If there is anything else you need let me now (scapped 3 challenger in the last three years), i sold my 70 clone but i have lots of parts left over.

i also have a set off a 70 challenger, If there is anything else you need let me now (scapped 3 challenger in the last three years), i sold my 70 clone but i have lots of parts left over.

Thanks for the offer, but I cant use the rear ones off a challenger because they are different than the dart/scamp.

I'd recommend trading fenders with someone that has 71 fenders. The 72 are one year only and very hard to find.
I had (might still have) the rear marker cut outs for a Duster/Demon and also for a 70 Satellite. I think I got tired of moving them around and scrapped them last fall.

I'd recommend trading fenders with someone that has 71 fenders. The 72 are one year only and very hard to find.
I had (might still have) the rear marker cut outs for a Duster/Demon and also for a 70 Satellite. I think I got tired of moving them around and scrapped them last fall.

I tried to do that but nobody wants 72 Dart/Demon fenders.

im working on my 71 drag dart, what end do you still need... tell me the specs you want and i can get some openings for you, and signal housing/lenses with them (rear only). I was going to fill those holes anyways! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back